All Things Global Health. Geneva.
Reported and Curated by Priti Patnaik
This is a journalistic endeavor that seeks to capture the confluence of global health and international trade in Geneva. The city’s unique ecosystem with scores of actors, shapes the governance of global health in fascinating and yet, less visible ways. Geneva Health Files is an attempt to shine light on these linkages.priti patnaik, founding editor, geneva health files
- This is a niche reporting service tracking global health matters in Geneva.
- The development challenges we face today, demonstrate the need for inter-disciplinary approaches to tackle complex matters.
- It is no surprise then, that inter-disciplinary reporting is crucial, in order to capture the big picture, without being constrained by silos. This is a modest effort to do so.
- The ultimate goal is to improve our understanding on how global health is being governed, thereby contributing to the transparency and accountability of actors in this complex field.
- Do consider supporting Geneva Health Files. I aim to make this a reader-funded process. You can make a contribution at paypal.me/genevahealthfiles (You will need a paypal account to do so.)