All Things Global Health. Geneva.
Reported and Curated by Priti Patnaik
This is a journalistic endeavour to capture the confluence of global health and international trade in Geneva. The city’s unique ecosystem with scores of actors, shapes the governance of global health in fascinating and yet, less visible ways. Geneva Health Files is an attempt to shine light on these linkages.
THE MOTIVATION FOR GENEVA HEALTH FILES
- Welcome to this niche reporting service that tracks global health matters in Geneva.
- I primarily report on the politics of global health.
- There is an effort to report about trade and health in a synergistic, inter-disciplinary manner.
- I am also interested in writing about lobbying and transparency issues in global health.
- The ultimate goal is to contribute to the accountability of global health actors in Geneva.
- This is an independent initiative of a journalist which provides specialized reporting on technical matters.
- Do consider supporting Geneva Health Files. I aim to make this a reader-funded process. You can make a contribution at paypal.me/genevahealthfiles (You will need a paypal account to do so.)
- I am also looking for other technical support. If you wish to help, please get in touch.