All Things Global Health in Geneva
Reported and Curated by Priti Patnaik
This is a modest effort, and a work in progress, to capture the confluence of health, trade and other interesting convergences in Geneva that give rise to a unique ecosystem that shapes the governance of global health.
THE MOTIVATION FOR GENEVA HEALTH FILES
- Welcome to this pilot exercise, where I refashioned my website, to see how readers respond.
- I primarily report on the politics of global health.
- There is an effort to report about trade and health in a synergistic, inter-disciplinary manner.
- I am also interested in writing about lobbying and transparency issues in global health.
- The ultimate goal is to contribute to the accountability of global health actors in Geneva.
- This is an independent initiative of a reporter trying to make it scalable and sustainable.
- Do consider supporting Geneva Health Files. I seek to make this a reader-funded process to keep it going. You can also make a contribution at paypal.me/genevahealthfiles (You will need a paypal account to do so.)
- I am also looking for other technical support, if you wish to help, please get in touch with me.